The project includes applications which are excellent prototype problems for neural networks learning.
The following runnable examples are provided:
- mnist_test application lets you evaluate multiple net configurations on handwritten digits image from MNIST database
- ocr_test provides a GUI to write digits that will be recognized by using MNIST db trained nets
Tic Tac Toe
- tictactoe his is an text-mode interactive demo which can train and use NNs to play the famous game
- winttt is an interactive version of Tic Tac Toe for Windows, which uses NNs trained by tictactoe program
- hopfield_test shows an use-case of Hopfield net used as auto-associative memory.